I have so many to-do lists, that I decided to take a minute to write out an accomplishment list instead. Here’s what I accomplished this week.
- Went to Zumba for the first time since before my prophylactic mastectomy (I’m sore but I survived)
- Worked my first 3 days in a row of 12+ hour shifts (I’m tired but I survived)
- Hit my 2 month since exchange surgery mark (I can go swimming and take a bath now)
- The UCLA Oncology Nursing Club that I co-founded had its first event with City of Hope, and it went really well!
- For the first time, I chose to watch PBS instead of Bravo. I feel super mature now. Atul Gawande is one of the only people that could do that. Everyone should watch it, it’s really important.